Friday 20 September 2013

Welcome!

Welcome everyone to the "Getting to Wow" blog.  This is my first blog and I look forward to what this experience has in store.    I chose the title "Getting to Wow" as this is a term that I use with my students as we talk about expectations and co-create rubrics.  As we continue to learn either as a young students or "mature" learners like myself I think we are all striving for our own version of "wow" which I try to relate in my classrooms. 

I am looking forward to the possibilities that blogging can create not only within the classroom with my students but for my own professional practice and learning network.  I have recently enrolled in Computer and Information Technology Part 1 at Brock University to expand my knowledge of authentic technology integration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment